- Friday, October 06, 2017 11:21 AM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Balkan Energy Group (BEG) and ELEM as of Saturday (October 7) will begin the distribution of heating energy to the homes of the citizens of Skopje that are connected to the central heating system.
BEG and ELEM inform that the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) has approved the start of the heating season before the usual start on October 15 due to the announced temperature drop for tomorrow.
If data of the Hydrometeorological Service, where average outdoor temperature for the next day is equal to or less than 12°С, the heat supply to the consumers can start before October 15, but not before October 1, after prior approval by the ERC. sk/11:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...