- Friday, October 06, 2017 11:21 AM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Balkan Energy Group (BEG) and ELEM as of Saturday (October 7) will begin the distribution of heating energy to the homes of the citizens of Skopje that are connected to the central heating system.
BEG and ELEM inform that the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) has approved the start of the heating season before the usual start on October 15 due to the announced temperature drop for tomorrow.
If data of the Hydrometeorological Service, where average outdoor temperature for the next day is equal to or less than 12°С, the heat supply to the consumers can start before October 15, but not before October 1, after prior approval by the ERC. sk/11:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:37 PM | Russian meddling in US election was 'hybrid warfare,' Tillerson says
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday branded Russia's alleged meddling in last year's Amer...
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...
- 7:12 PM | Macedonia and Kosovo have no open issues, say Zaev and Thaci
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev after meeting Tuesday with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said fresh opport...