- Friday, October 06, 2017 12:35 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - The Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) is analyzing materials seized in yesterday's searches in the offices and homes of individuals suspected of disclosing official secrets, said Public Prosecutor Katica Janeva on Friday.
Asked if seized materials from former Criminal Court president Vladimir Pancevski showed leaking of information to President Gjorge Ivanov prior to his pardoning decision, Janeva said analyses is still ongoing.
"I cannot confirm anything for the time being because seized data is still analyzed. You will be duly informed", Janeva told reporters.
She said the homes of three suspects and a personal search of judge Pancevski had been carried out with police assistance.
"Seized materials will be submitted to the Office once the reports are completed", added Janeva.
Proceeding under a court order, SPO searched the offices of judge Vladimir Pancevski and confiscated data from the Automated Court Case Management and Information System (ACCMIS). ik/12:32
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:21 PM | Strategic talks on enhancement of Macedonia-France defense cooperation
Enhancement of cooperation with the Directorate-General for International Relations and Strategy wit...
- 1:47 PM | EP: Third country nationals exempt from visa requirements to apply for EU travel authorization as of 2020
The European Parliament's Civil Liberties Committee approved Thursday new draft rules according to w...
- 12:40 PM | Detention ordered against fifth suspect involved in MP Sela's attack
A judge has ordered a 30-day detention against a man, the fifth suspect, for an attempted murder of ...
- 12:38 PM | Nikolovski: Cooperation with scientific institutions in creation of new agrarian policies
The scientists from 26 countries, representatives of universities, institutions and companies partic...
- 12:38 PM | Grujevski, Boskovski extradition procedure to start after Interpol notification: justice ministry
The Justice Ministry will initiate the procedure for extradition of Goran Grujevski and Nikola Bosko...