- Friday, October 06, 2017 1:05 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Pance Angelov, the person who attacked incumbent Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska during the April 27 violence in the Parliament, pleaded guilty in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Friday.
During the events, Angelov pulled Sekerinska by the hair after she had been struck by a metal stand in the head.
The indictment reads that Angelov was part of the first group that stormed the Parliament. He issued verbal threats to SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and afterwards attacked Sekerinska. ik/13:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: New name should also be a constitutional name of neighboring country
The name Skopje and Athens will agree upon should at the same time become a constitutional name of t...
- 8:53 PM | Trump announces ‘heaviest ever’ sanctions on North Korea
US President Donald Trump rolled out sanctions against North Korea-linked shipping assets Friday, ha...
- 8:03 PM | Dimitrov-Reynders: Macedonia wishes for dignified name solution
At the sidelines of CEPS forum in Brussels, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov briefed his ...
- 7:17 PM | Croatian opposition join forces to topple Andrej Plenkovic's government
Croatia's united opposition, led by the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and MOST, as of next week is s...
- 6:48 PM | Inter-party group on LGBTI rights set up in Parliament
An inter-party parliamentary group tasked with advancing LGBTI rights was formed Friday in Parliamen...