- Friday, October 06, 2017 1:05 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Pance Angelov, the person who attacked incumbent Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska during the April 27 violence in the Parliament, pleaded guilty in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Friday.
During the events, Angelov pulled Sekerinska by the hair after she had been struck by a metal stand in the head.
The indictment reads that Angelov was part of the first group that stormed the Parliament. He issued verbal threats to SDSM leader Zoran Zaev and afterwards attacked Sekerinska. ik/13:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:50 AM | US, Norwegian musicians to close 36. SJF
Craig Taborn and his quartet (USA) and Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit (Norway) will close the 36. Skop...
- 10:45 AM | China says jobless rate lowest in years, but challenges persist
China’s unemployment rate has hit its lowest point in multiple years at 3.95 percent by the end of S...
- 10:42 AM | Czech vote winner Babis wants active EU role, not favoring government with extremists
The Czech Republic must seek partners beyond the central European Visegrad Group to find common grou...
- 10:36 AM | Local elections in Kosovo
Voters in Kosovo are heading to the polls on Sunday in an election to choose mayors and councilors i...
- 10:32 AM | Parties lodge 27 appeals to Administrative Court
Parties have lodged 27 appeals to the Administrative Court against the decisions of the State Electi...