- Friday, October 06, 2017 3:55 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Minister of Education and Science Renata Deskoska and Finnish Ambassador to Macedonia Perti Ikonen discussed Friday on possibilities for cooperation in the sphere of education.
The reforms of curriculums, lecture methods and of Macedonia's educational system in general are rather significant and cannot be rushed, Deskoska said.
'A high-quality education is our goal, and the cooperation with Finland, whose education system is among the best across the globe, will contribute to the quality of reforms of Macedonia's primary and secondary education,' Deskoska said.
Ikonen gave the book Finnish Lessons: What Can the World Learn from Educational Change in Finland as a gift to Deskoska, the Ministry of Education said in a press release. lk/15:55
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:21 PM | Strategic talks on enhancement of Macedonia-France defense cooperation
Enhancement of cooperation with the Directorate-General for International Relations and Strategy wit...
- 1:47 PM | EP: Third country nationals exempt from visa requirements to apply for EU travel authorization as of 2020
The European Parliament's Civil Liberties Committee approved Thursday new draft rules according to w...
- 12:40 PM | Detention ordered against fifth suspect involved in MP Sela's attack
A judge has ordered a 30-day detention against a man, the fifth suspect, for an attempted murder of ...
- 12:38 PM | Nikolovski: Cooperation with scientific institutions in creation of new agrarian policies
The scientists from 26 countries, representatives of universities, institutions and companies partic...
- 12:38 PM | Grujevski, Boskovski extradition procedure to start after Interpol notification: justice ministry
The Justice Ministry will initiate the procedure for extradition of Goran Grujevski and Nikola Bosko...