- Friday, October 06, 2017 3:55 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Minister of Education and Science Renata Deskoska and Finnish Ambassador to Macedonia Perti Ikonen discussed Friday on possibilities for cooperation in the sphere of education.
The reforms of curriculums, lecture methods and of Macedonia's educational system in general are rather significant and cannot be rushed, Deskoska said.
'A high-quality education is our goal, and the cooperation with Finland, whose education system is among the best across the globe, will contribute to the quality of reforms of Macedonia's primary and secondary education,' Deskoska said.
Ikonen gave the book Finnish Lessons: What Can the World Learn from Educational Change in Finland as a gift to Deskoska, the Ministry of Education said in a press release. lk/15:55
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...
- 5:11 PM | President Ivanov delivers lecture at Turkey's Council of Higher Education
President Gjorge Ivanov delivered Wednesday in Ankara a lecture on challenges of higher education in...