- Wednesday, January 03, 2018 5:20 PM
Skopje, 3 January 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev briefed Wednesday a delegation of the Diplomatic Club about ongoing activities of Macedonia's foreign policy towards realization of the country's strategic goals - the EU and NATO membership, relations with neighbors, the US and other world powers, the government said in a press release.
The gathering paid special attention to the fresh possibilities for advancing the country's Euro-Atlantic integration processes, as well as the relations with Greece and its problem with Macedonia's constitutional name.
The diplomats commended the possibility to get a firsthand report about the government activities on the (name) issue and present their views.
In a period when Macedonia should make serious decisions on the country's strategic goals all good ideas, experiences that may help are welcomed, Zaev told the diplomats. lk/17:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:46 PM | Macedonia, Serbia coordinate working hours of border phytosanitary inspections
The border phytosanitary inspection of Serbia at the Presevo border crossing starting Sunday will wo...
- 4:24 PM | FM: Vucic should take signature off Brussels Agreement
Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic will recommend President Aleksandar Vucic that he took off the ...
- 3:52 PM | BBC: Skripal asked Putin if he could return home
Sergei Skripal wrote to President Putin asking to be allowed to return home, a friend of the former ...
- 3:27 PM | Greek media: FM Dimitrov might visit Athens after Vienna talks
Two Greek television channels have reported that Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov told Gr...
- 2:13 PM | Greece opposition party criticizes Tsipras for his response to question from MIA reporter
The opposition party New Democracy has accused Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras of addressing national ...