- Wednesday, January 03, 2018 5:20 PM
Skopje, 3 January 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev briefed Wednesday a delegation of the Diplomatic Club about ongoing activities of Macedonia's foreign policy towards realization of the country's strategic goals - the EU and NATO membership, relations with neighbors, the US and other world powers, the government said in a press release.
The gathering paid special attention to the fresh possibilities for advancing the country's Euro-Atlantic integration processes, as well as the relations with Greece and its problem with Macedonia's constitutional name.
The diplomats commended the possibility to get a firsthand report about the government activities on the (name) issue and present their views.
In a period when Macedonia should make serious decisions on the country's strategic goals all good ideas, experiences that may help are welcomed, Zaev told the diplomats. lk/17:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:33 PM | Projkovski's Romeo and Juliet voted the best play of 2017 in Turkey
Romeo and Juliet, produced by the Istanbul National Theater and directed by Dejan Projkovski, was vo...
- 3:32 PM | Kosovo's Thaci and Haradinaj condemn killing of leading Serb politician
Kosovo President Hashim Thaci and PM Ramush Haradinaj have strongly denounced the killing of Oliver ...
- 3:10 PM | Language E-learning Center promotes Macedonian culture in the USA
The Macedonian Language E-learning Center (http://makedonskijazik.org) celebrated its 10-year annive...
- 3:03 PM | President Vucic calls Ivanovic's murder 'terrorist act'
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said Tuesday that Serbia views the fatal attack on Oliver Ivanovi...
- 2:54 PM | EU still open to Britain changing mind on Brexit
Leaders of the European Union institutions weighed into a new British debate on whether to hold a se...