- Friday, February 09, 2018 7:09 PM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev welcomed Friday a delegation of Young European Federalists (YEF) - Macedonia, which invited him to deliver a speech at the YEF Spring 2018 Federal Committee Meeting, scheduled to take place on March 23-25 in Skopje.
The delegation also asked for the event to be held under the auspices of Macedonia's government.
It's an honor to be a host of such organization, Zaev said, accepting the invitation. He also expressed hope for a more dynamic cooperation between the government and YEF as pretty often 'you have more capacity than many political stakeholders to contribute to implementing the reforms that should bring Macedonia closer to the EU.'
Young European Federalists - Europe is a supranational, politically pluralist youth NGO with about 30,000 members in over 30 countries. The goal of YEF is the creation of a democratic European federation as a guarantee for peace and more free, just and democratic society. lk/19:08
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:24 PM | Xhaferi-Radev: Bulgaria to fully support Macedonia's bid to join EU, NATO
Macedonia's Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi and Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev agreed Saturday th...
- 3:32 PM | Bulgaria's President tells MIA who is Rumen Radev
Pilot, diver, rock music fan - who is Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev. His biography records a sol...
- 2:18 PM | Western Balkan states must solve border disputes before joining EU: Juncker
European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker on Saturday underscored the importance of offering cou...
- 2:07 PM | German foreign minister pushes for return to strong US ties
Germany's foreign minister slammed the "America first" approach of President Donald Trump's administ...
- 1:58 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian Presidents urge their countries to advance overall cooperation
Macedonia and Bulgaria should work on advancing the business cooperation and communication at all le...