- Thursday, March 08, 2018 11:47 AM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – Kumanovo Photo Club's "Women and Photography" exhibition will open in the Trajko Prokopiev Cultural Center in Kumanovo this evening, March 8, at 7:30 pm.
This is the 5. edition of the fine-art exhibition, which received around 140 photo entries by more than 30 female photographers this year.
Frosina Jovanovska, the judge who performed the task of selection, chose 60 photographs highlighting female photographers' ways of self-expression, self-discovery, and portrayal of the world, Kumanovo Photo Club's release says.
The 2018 "Women and Photography" exhibition is dedicated to the fight for women's economic, political, and social equality. mr/11:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:14 PM | Syrian rebels to evacuate opposition-held town in Ghouta
Hundreds of armed rebels and civilians will begin evacuating a besieged town in eastern Ghouta, a re...
- 9:06 PM | Kosovo lawmakers pass delayed border deal despite tear gas
Lawmakers in Kosovo approved a contentious and long-pending border demarcation deal with Montenegro ...
- 7:57 PM | Macedonia – Belgium – political consultations
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Macedonia and Belgium held political consultation on Wednesday ...
- 6:34 PM | Turkey affirms support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Turkey remains staunch supporter of Macedonia’s bid to join NATO, Premier Binali Yıldırım told Wedn...
- 6:31 PM | Trump 'warned' not to congratulate Putin in Russia election
US President Donald Trump did not adhere to warnings from his advisers when he congratulated Vladimi...