- Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:29 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Minister for Foreign Investments Zorica Apostolska met Thursday with Slovak Ambassador Henrik Markus, discussing opportunities for further enhancement of bilateral economic relations, increase of trade exchange and investments.
Ambassador Markus briefed Minister Apostolska over the interest of a Slovak company to enlarge its production capacities in Macedonia.
Apostolska presented the Government's economic policies and opportunities available for companies through the measures from the Economic Growth Plan, the minister's office said in a press release.
"The Government is committed to building a business environment that will give an incentive and legal certainty to all investment," said Apostolska. ik/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Justice Minister Saliji resigns over a case related to a child’s death
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji tendered his resignation late Tuesday due to deteriorating public trus...
- 8:51 PM | Google pledges $300m to support journalism and fight fake news
Google has said it will invest $300m in helping news organisations to fight fake news and grow their...
- 8:34 PM | PM Zaev reaffirms government’s commitment to champion youth policies
The government, along with youth organizations, has confirmed its dedication to build a modern, prog...
- 7:33 PM | UN: Nimetz will meet with FMs Dimitrov and Kotzias on March 30 in Vienna
The United Nations press service has confirmed that the foreign ministers of Macedonia and Greece wi...
- 7:23 PM | Gunman dies after being shot at US school
A gunman who shot and injured two teenage students at a high school in the US state of Maryland was ...