- Thursday, December 07, 2017 8:54 AM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is to attend Thursday the International Conference for Stronger Integration in the Balkans which takes place in Sofia.
The conference, which will be opened by Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov and the World Bank Chief Executive Officer, Kristalina Georgieva, will be divided into two sessions, the first on transport and trade connectivity, and the second on building regional IT and technology clusters in the Balkans with a special focus on investing in people and job-creating skills acquisition.
Zaev, accompanied by Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev, Finance Minister Dragan Tevdovski and Minister of Transport and Communications Goran Sugareski, arrived late Wednesday in Sofia from Brussels where he met high officials of the European Parliament and the European Commission.
The conference attendees will also include Ana Brnabic, Prime Minister of Serbia, Edi Rama, Prime Minister of Albania, Filip Vujanovic, President of Montenegro, Hashim Thaci, President of Kosovo, Mirko Sarovic, Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers and Minister of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina as well as Johannes Hahn, EU Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations. sk/08:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:51 PM | Macedonia's Alagjozovski to attend informal conference of culture ministers in Davos
Ahead of the World Economic Forum, an informal conference for the ministers of culture from the sign...
- 4:11 PM | Mass protest in Thessaloniki against use of 'Macedonia' in name dispute with Skopje
Thousands of people, carrying banners with messages 'Macedonia was, will be Greek'; 'The name is our...
- 3:00 PM | There is room for improvement of language bill - French Ambassador Thimonier
French Ambassador Christian Timonie believes he isn't the only one who has failed to understand the ...
- 1:55 PM | Taliban claims responsibility for deadly assault at Kabul hotel
An Afghan official says an assault on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul has ended after more than ...
- 1:49 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to make good use of it
Under the title 'If there is an opportunity for a solution, it would be a national stupidity not to ...