- Friday, February 09, 2018 10:59 AM
Skopje, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Feb. 21. The meeting will be held within the visit of Macedonian government delegation led by PM Zaev to Germany, government sources told MIA.
The first bilateral meeting between PM Zoran Zaev and German Chancellor Merkel took place on the sidelines of the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Trieste in July last year.
Merkel voiced support for the new Macedonian government for its decisiveness for substantial reforms and for the determination to integrate the Republic of Macedonia into the EU. sk/10:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:24 PM | Xhaferi-Radev: Bulgaria to fully support Macedonia's bid to join EU, NATO
Macedonia's Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi and Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev agreed Saturday th...
- 3:32 PM | Bulgaria's President tells MIA who is Rumen Radev
Pilot, diver, rock music fan - who is Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev. His biography records a sol...
- 2:18 PM | Western Balkan states must solve border disputes before joining EU: Juncker
European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker on Saturday underscored the importance of offering cou...
- 2:07 PM | German foreign minister pushes for return to strong US ties
Germany's foreign minister slammed the "America first" approach of President Donald Trump's administ...
- 1:58 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian Presidents urge their countries to advance overall cooperation
Macedonia and Bulgaria should work on advancing the business cooperation and communication at all le...