- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:49 AM
Skopje, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will take part at the inauguration of the Friends of Macedonia Group in the European Parliament (EP) in Brussels on Wednesday.
The informal group, comprised of Members of European Parliament (MEPs) of diverse political background, resumes its activities after a three-year hiatus, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release.
The group is seen as a forum providing support to Macedonia's European aspirations.
FM Dimitrov will address the inauguration event and meet with MEPs at the sidelines, reads the press release. ik/10:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:17 PM | EU expects full implementation of all Belgrade-Pristina dialogue
The EU expects full implementation of all Belgrade-Pristina dialogue agreements, including the one t...
- 4:43 PM | SPO appeals TV journalist's probation sentence
The Special Public Prosecution (SPO) filed an appeal to the Court of Appeals challenging a tax evasi...
- 4:33 PM | Parliament dismisses anti-corruption commission members
The Parliament dismissed Monday five members of the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption (S...
- 3:58 PM | EU agrees Brexit transition, UK renews Irish border vow
Britain agreed to a potentially unpalatable deal to avoid a “hard border” for Northern Ireland on Mo...
- 3:53 PM | Europol head: Over 800 IS fighters come from Western Balkans
Nearly 800 people from Western Balkan countries have fought for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq,...