- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 6:54 PM
Skopje, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - Until the conclusion of legal proceedings involving the purchase of a luxury limousine by the former government, the vehicle will remain in the garages of the government, spokesman Mile Bosnjakovski said Wednesday.
On Tuesday, the government decided to halt the sale of the €600,000- Mercedes S600 'in order to make sure that no one will take advantage of the sale to be exempted from any responsibility in the proceedings in which the vehicle has been presented as evidence.'
Last year, the Special Public Prosecution (SPO) opened an investigation codenamed 'Tank' into a deal to secretly buy the luxury car.
"The Mercedes has been conserved after being evaluated. Now, it is in the garage of the service for general affairs of the government. In the coming period, we will have to see whether the car will be put in use at all," the spokesman told reporters. ba/18:52
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:57 PM | Let’s work together on building our Europe, PM Zaev tells the Young European Federalists
Let’s work together on building our Europe, as people wish for a fair world that offers opportunity ...
- 9:05 PM | Macedonian social-democrats, Bulgarian socialists sign memo of cooperation
Delegations of the Macedonian Social –Democratic Union (SDSM) and Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), l...
- 8:36 PM | France's Macron says suspect killed 3, injured 16
French President Emmanuel Macron says the armed man who took hostages in a supermarket killed three ...
- 8:26 PM | PM Zaev meets delegation of EP European People’s Party group
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Friday with a delegation of the European People’s Party Group in the E...
- 8:04 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets Greek FM Kotzias
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi commended Friday the pace of the Skopje-Athens bilateral and the ...