- Monday, February 05, 2018 5:19 PM
Skopje, 5 February 2018 (MIA) - Macedonia's tourist offer has been presented at the 60th Holiday Fair in Brussels, the country's Agency for Promotion and Support to Tourism (APPT) said in a press release on Monday.
At the event, the British global travel company Thomas Cook told the APPT delegation that the number of tourists visiting Macedonia has been growing over the years.
'In addition to organized tours, the number of (British) tourist realizing their visit to Macedonia via the direct Wizz Air flights is also on the rise,' the press release reads.
The APPT delegation also took the opportunity to present Macedonia's tourist attractions to potential partners and at numerous events organized within the fair.
The Brussels Holiday Fair is the largest tourism event in Belgium, attracting over 150,000 visitors to observe and experience a global show of culture, music, art and food. lk/17:18
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...