- Tuesday, February 06, 2018 10:20 AM
Skopje, 6 February 2018 (MIA) - A promotion of the new grant projects contracted under two EU funded grant schemes for civil society will be held Tuesday at the EU Info Centre. In particular, the 25 awarded grants were contracted under the Instrument for Pre-Accession IPA (TAIB) 2013 grant schemes.
The total financial allocations of the awarded grant projects (25) under the two EU funded grant schemes is around 3.18 million EUR. The selected grants will implement project activities that will enhance the civil society involvement in the EU integration reforms as well as their input for increasing the competitiveness of the country.
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Nicola Bertolini, Head of Cooperations at the EU Delegation will address the event. sk/10:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 PM | 2 Greek ex-ministers sue witnesses in pharma bribe case
Two former Greek government ministers have filed criminal lawsuits against witnesses who allegedly i...
- 8:18 PM | Ivanov: Macedonia expects Turkish support and lobbying for NATO accession
Unblocking of the integration processes is key for the long-term stability, security and progress of...
- 8:06 PM | Syria war: Pro-government forces enter Kurdish-held Afrin
Syrian pro-government forces have entered the Kurdish enclave of Afrin, provoking an immediate respo...
- 7:27 PM | Government adopts amendments to law on audio, audiovisual media services
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law o...
- 7:09 PM | Government adopts strategy for public administration reform
The Government discussed and adopted Tuesday the Strategy for Public Administration Reform 2018-2022...