- Tuesday, March 06, 2018 8:27 AM
Skopje, 6 March 2018 (MIA) - The first contracts within the IPARD Programme 2014-2020 will be signed at the Agency for Financial Support of Agriculture and Rural Development on Tuesday.
Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski and Agency director Nikola Babovski will attend the signing event. ik/08:26
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:02 PM | Russia's Putin wins by big margin
Vladimir Putin will lead Russia for another six years, after securing an expected victory in the pre...
- 4:15 PM | Turkey-backed forces oust Kurds from heart of Afrin
Turkish forces and their Syrian rebel allies swept into the northwestern Syrian town of Afrin on Sun...
- 3:34 PM | German Interior Minister Seehofer calls for tighter internal border controls
Germany's newly appointed interior minister has again caused controversy by calling for tighter inte...
- 3:21 PM | Protest in Skopje against language law
A small group of citizens staged a protest Sunday against the law on languages, adopted by the Parli...
- 2:45 PM | Lawmakers say UK should consider postponing Brexit
Britain should consider postponing Brexit because there may not be enough time to strike a deal with...