- Thursday, March 08, 2018 3:27 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rose by 1.2 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017, says the State Statistical Office.
In this quarter, the biggest increase was recorded in sections: G, H and I - Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles; Transportation and storage; Accommodation and food service activities by 15.6%; A - Agriculture, forestry and fishing by 4.0% and B, C, D and E - Mining and quarrying; Manufacturing; Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply; Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities by 1.1%.
In the fourth quarter of 2017, Household final consumption, including Non-profit institutions serving households, increased by 4.9% in nominal terms, and its share in the GDP structure was 64.8%.
In the same period, Export of goods and services increased by 14.9% in nominal terms, while Import of goods and services increased by 11.0%. ik/15:25
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:02 PM | Turkish agency donates technical equipment to National Conservation Centre
The National Conservation Centre received Thursday technical equipment from the Turkish Cooperation ...
- 1:58 PM | Labour Ministry works on plan to stabilise State Pension Fund
Ministry of Labour and Social Policy works on plan to stabilize the Pension and Disability Insurance...
- 1:52 PM | Parliament plays no role in advancing the values of democratic societies: analysis
Analyzing the manner in which decisions are reached, Macedonia's Parliament has remained a forum in ...
- 1:47 PM | Police seize 91kg marijuana, detain three
The police detained three persons from Skopje and seized 91kg of marijuana in Kicevo on Wednesday.
- 1:32 PM | Zuckerberg: We found a lot of accounts spreading fake news from Macedonia
Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has told CNN they have found many profiles coming from Macedonia spre...