- Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:38 PM
Skopje, 4 April 2013 (MIA) - Skopje Fashion Weekend and the US Embassy organised on Wednesday evening a fashion show showcasing works by designers selected at an open call titled POP! Fashion.
"Following the success of the 'Jazz and Fashion' project held at the US Embassy as part of the Skopje Fashion Weekend Spring/Summer 2012, this season Skopje Fashion Weekend is pleased to resume its collaboration with the embassy with a project dubbed POP! Fashion," organisers say.
In February, an open call was announced inviting fashion and accessory designers as well as fashion students to submit ideas inspired by the American pop art culture.
A jury made up of officials of the US embassy, Skopje Fashion Weekend and the Textile Trade Association of Macedonia – Textile Cluster selected 13 teams of designers out of 40 applicants.
Additionally, this year’s project offered the selected designers a unique opportunity to participate in a workshop on Brand Management. ba/13:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:35 PM | VMRO-DPMNE warns Special Prosecutor Janeva against attempting to destroy evidence
Vladimir Gjorcev from VMRO-DPMNE held a press conference on Saturday to accuse the Special Prosecuto...
- 4:24 PM | SDSM claims artists who supported them were denied public funding
SDSM culture spokesman Robert Alagjozovski said on Saurday that the latest annual program, announced...
- 2:59 PM | President Ivanov congratulates President Trump on his inauguration
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov sent a letter to congratulate United States President Donald Trum...
- 2:37 PM | Gruevski says he stands for highest level of ethnic rights protections within a unitary state
In an extended interview with the Kosovan news site Express, VMRO-DPMNE leader and Prime Minister de...
- 1:33 PM | SDSM leader Zaev congratulates Trump on his inauguration
The social-democratic SDSM party leader Zoran Zaev sent a letter of congratulations to US President ...