- Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:38 PM
Skopje, 4 April 2013 (MIA) - Skopje Fashion Weekend and the US Embassy organised on Wednesday evening a fashion show showcasing works by designers selected at an open call titled POP! Fashion.
"Following the success of the 'Jazz and Fashion' project held at the US Embassy as part of the Skopje Fashion Weekend Spring/Summer 2012, this season Skopje Fashion Weekend is pleased to resume its collaboration with the embassy with a project dubbed POP! Fashion," organisers say.
In February, an open call was announced inviting fashion and accessory designers as well as fashion students to submit ideas inspired by the American pop art culture.
A jury made up of officials of the US embassy, Skopje Fashion Weekend and the Textile Trade Association of Macedonia – Textile Cluster selected 13 teams of designers out of 40 applicants.
Additionally, this year’s project offered the selected designers a unique opportunity to participate in a workshop on Brand Management. ba/13:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:58 PM | President Ivanov discussed the refugee crisis with US Senators, Afghan President Ghani
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov met with a group of distinguished current and former US Senators ...
- 5:24 PM | Poposki discussed the migrant crisis with Assistant Secretary Nuland
Foreign Affairs Minister Nikola Poposki, who attends the Munich Security Conference, met there with ...
- 4:58 PM | Gruevski: SDSM is trying to create a crisis that would drag Macedonia down
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski accused the SDSM party of fabricating scandals and attempting to u...
- 4:42 PM | Court rejects Janeva's detention requests
The Basic Court Skopje I issued a press release regarding the request from the Office of the Special...
- 2:50 PM | President Ivanov discussed migrant crisis, NATO membership with US General Breedlove
President Gjorge Ivanov met with American general Philip Breedlove, the Supreme Allied Commander Eur...