- Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:38 PM
Skopje, 4 April 2013 (MIA) - Skopje Fashion Weekend and the US Embassy organised on Wednesday evening a fashion show showcasing works by designers selected at an open call titled POP! Fashion.
"Following the success of the 'Jazz and Fashion' project held at the US Embassy as part of the Skopje Fashion Weekend Spring/Summer 2012, this season Skopje Fashion Weekend is pleased to resume its collaboration with the embassy with a project dubbed POP! Fashion," organisers say.
In February, an open call was announced inviting fashion and accessory designers as well as fashion students to submit ideas inspired by the American pop art culture.
A jury made up of officials of the US embassy, Skopje Fashion Weekend and the Textile Trade Association of Macedonia – Textile Cluster selected 13 teams of designers out of 40 applicants.
Additionally, this year’s project offered the selected designers a unique opportunity to participate in a workshop on Brand Management. ba/13:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:36 AM | Britain to limit access to benefits for EU immigrants
British Prime Minister David Cameron announced he plans to severely limit access to benefits that im...
- 11:34 AM | FM Poposki: No signals Greece will unblock Macedonia
Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki held Friday a working breakfast with ambassadors of EU member-states...
- 11:23 AM | Jutarnji List: Croatian Prime Minister gives cold shoulder to Serbia over Seselj
Croatian Prime Minister Zoran Milanovic decided to cancel his participation in a regional summit in ...
- 11:09 AM | Greek far left SYRIZA expands its lead in polls as accusations of Government corruption rise
Greek far left SYRIZA party has expanded its lead to 7,5 percent ahead of the ruling Conservative Ne...
- 10:46 AM | Former Presidents Prvanov and Topi to speak at President Ivanov's school of young leaders conference
Former Presidents of Bulgaria and Albania, Georgi Prvanov and Bamir Topi, will attend the youth lead...