- Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:38 PM
Skopje, 4 April 2013 (MIA) - Skopje Fashion Weekend and the US Embassy organised on Wednesday evening a fashion show showcasing works by designers selected at an open call titled POP! Fashion.
"Following the success of the 'Jazz and Fashion' project held at the US Embassy as part of the Skopje Fashion Weekend Spring/Summer 2012, this season Skopje Fashion Weekend is pleased to resume its collaboration with the embassy with a project dubbed POP! Fashion," organisers say.
In February, an open call was announced inviting fashion and accessory designers as well as fashion students to submit ideas inspired by the American pop art culture.
A jury made up of officials of the US embassy, Skopje Fashion Weekend and the Textile Trade Association of Macedonia – Textile Cluster selected 13 teams of designers out of 40 applicants.
Additionally, this year’s project offered the selected designers a unique opportunity to participate in a workshop on Brand Management. ba/13:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:18 PM | Small-scale irrigation systems to be constructed at six to eight sites
Small-scale environment-friendly irrigation systems will be constructed at six to eight sites on 300...
- 2:05 PM | Deputy PM: Swiss experiences to help Macedonia efficiently implement languages law
Deputy PM in charge of European affairs Bujar Osmani met Tuesday with the Deputy State Secretary of ...
- 1:04 PM | PM Tsipras, Chancellor Merkel discuss name issue in phone call
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras had a phone conversation with Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel...
- 12:59 PM | President Ivanov places wreath at Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Mausoleum in Ankara
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov, who is paying an official visit to Turkey, placed a wreath at th...
- 12:54 PM | Zaev-Csaba: Canada supports Macedonia’s NATO integration
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Canadian Ambassador to Macedonia Kathleen Csaba met Tuesday and assess...