- Monday, May 09, 2016 9:49 PM
Skopje, 9 May 2016 (MIA) – The Civil Movement for Defense of Macedonia (GDOM) held Monday evening gatherings in several cities across Macedonia, including Bitola, Stip, Veles and Kavadarci.
GDOM demands that elections be held on June 5 as the only way for putting an end to the political crisis, which 'will create conditions for the country's stabilization and prosperity'.
GDOM dedicated today's protests to the first anniversary of the death of policemen killed in last year Kumanovo armed incident. lk/21:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:35 AM | Mogherini urged to do more on Russian propaganda
Eight member states have urged the EU's foreign service to significantly expand its work on counteri...
- 8:54 AM | Administrative Court upholds one VMRO-DPMNE appeal
The Administrative Court has upheld one of the 28 appeals against State Election Commission (SEC) de...
- 8:49 AM | Thessaloniki court to decide on extradition of Grujevski and Boskovski
The Thessaloniki court is to decide Tuesday whether former chief of the Administration for Security ...
- 8:43 AM | Workshop on NATO-SIARS project
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska will open Tuesday a workshop within NATO's SIARS project over de...
- 8:25 AM | Promotion of Venezuelan cinematography in Macedonia
Venezuelan cinematography will be promoted for the first time in Macedonia through a screening of se...