- Saturday, August 19, 2017 1:51 PM
Skopje, 19 August 2017 (MIA) - Passenger transportation in Macedonia grew by 9,9 percent in the second quarter of 2017 compared to the same period in 2016.
In urban city transportation, the increase amounted to 7,7 percent, metro area transportation grew by 12,5 percent, and the number of passengers in inter-city lines is up by 13,2 percent. International road transportation saw an increase of 17,5 percent.
Compared to the first quarter of 2017, the increase is at 6,1 percent. The State Statistics Bureau informed that, measured in kilometers traveled, the growth is up by 30,4 percent.cc/13:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:42 PM | Zaev: We expect new ideas on the name issue from Nimetz by mid 2018
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said that he expects a proposal on the name issue to come from Ambassador ...
- 3:44 PM | VMRO-DPMNE says public relations campaigns led to new investments and increased tourism
VMRO-DPMNE responded to the Government's press conference regarding the media campaigns run in the p...
- 3:30 PM | Team behind Directions presents its movie at the Manaki Film Festival
The Manaki Brothers International Film Festival presented the team behind Directions, a Bulgarian - ...
- 3:21 PM | Mancevski says Macedonia should increase domestic electricity production using renewables
Macedonia should increase domestic electricity production relying more on renewable energies and to ...
- 2:10 PM | VMRO-DPMNE says police harassed Kavadarci Mayor candidate, held him at gunpoint
VMRO-DPMNE says that its candidate for Mayor of Kavadarci Mitko Jancev was threatened by police on F...