- Saturday, August 19, 2017 1:51 PM
Skopje, 19 August 2017 (MIA) - Passenger transportation in Macedonia grew by 9,9 percent in the second quarter of 2017 compared to the same period in 2016.
In urban city transportation, the increase amounted to 7,7 percent, metro area transportation grew by 12,5 percent, and the number of passengers in inter-city lines is up by 13,2 percent. International road transportation saw an increase of 17,5 percent.
Compared to the first quarter of 2017, the increase is at 6,1 percent. The State Statistics Bureau informed that, measured in kilometers traveled, the growth is up by 30,4 percent.cc/13:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:35 PM | DM Sekerinska activities at Munich Security Conference
At the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference (MSC), Macedonia's Defense Minister Radmila Seker...
- 4:00 PM | Speaker Xhaferi attends Kosovo independence celebration
Macedonian Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi attended Sunday the celebration marking the 10th anniver...
- 3:46 PM | BESA Movement elects Afrim Gasi for its leader
Afrim Gashi has been elected Sunday for a new leader of the opposition 'BESA' Movement. At the party...
- 3:19 PM | Massive tax bill takes fizz out of Coca-Cola result
US President Donald Trump's tax overhaul dealt a temporary blow to Coca-Cola, but the beverage giant...
- 2:52 PM | Macedonian Orthodox believers celebrate the Forgiveness Day
Macedonian Orthodox faithful celebrate Procka, a holiday that begins the Great Easter Lent period an...