- Saturday, August 19, 2017 1:51 PM
Skopje, 19 August 2017 (MIA) - Passenger transportation in Macedonia grew by 9,9 percent in the second quarter of 2017 compared to the same period in 2016.
In urban city transportation, the increase amounted to 7,7 percent, metro area transportation grew by 12,5 percent, and the number of passengers in inter-city lines is up by 13,2 percent. International road transportation saw an increase of 17,5 percent.
Compared to the first quarter of 2017, the increase is at 6,1 percent. The State Statistics Bureau informed that, measured in kilometers traveled, the growth is up by 30,4 percent.cc/13:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:22 PM | Tusk gives UK 'absolute deadline' to make Brexit offer
Britain has only 10 days left to deliver on all three areas of its divorce terms with the European U...
- 9:13 PM | Macedonia's Parliament joins global campaign against gender-based violence
Illuminated in orange Macedonia's Parliament has joined Friday the global initiative for putting an ...
- 8:16 PM | Supreme Court rules retrial for 'Monster' case
The Supreme Court accepted Friday the appeal filled by the defense in the 'Monster' case - murder of...
- 7:07 PM | Police respond to ‘shots fired’ at London’s Oxford Circus
British police flooded London’s busy Oxford Circus area Friday after receiving multiple reports of '...
- 5:50 PM | More than 230 killed in mosque in Egypt
Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 2...