- Sunday, September 24, 2017 3:30 PM
Bitola, 24 September 2017 (MIA) - The Manaki Brothers International Film Festival presented the team behind Directions, a Bulgarian - Macedonian - German film directed by Stephan Komandarev, which covers the travels of cinematographer Veselin Hristov over 12.000 kilometers in taxis in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia.
"Shooting went quickly, the entire film was done in two and a half week,s but i was very difficult because the film has an interwoven story and creative acting. We used a small handheld camera for the film", said Hristov at a press conference on Sunday.
The low budget film will be distributed in Macedonia, and producer Vladimir Atanasov hopes that it will be sold in France, Greece, Turkey and other countries.
The program for the second day of the international festival includes an afternoon screening of It Was A Good Film, dedicated to the 70th year anniversary of Vardar Film, while at 19:30 the Serbian - Macedonian film Shadows Over The Balkans will be shown.cc/15:29
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:21 PM | Strategic talks on enhancement of Macedonia-France defense cooperation
Enhancement of cooperation with the Directorate-General for International Relations and Strategy wit...
- 1:47 PM | EP: Third country nationals exempt from visa requirements to apply for EU travel authorization as of 2020
The European Parliament's Civil Liberties Committee approved Thursday new draft rules according to w...
- 12:40 PM | Detention ordered against fifth suspect involved in MP Sela's attack
A judge has ordered a 30-day detention against a man, the fifth suspect, for an attempted murder of ...
- 12:38 PM | Nikolovski: Cooperation with scientific institutions in creation of new agrarian policies
The scientists from 26 countries, representatives of universities, institutions and companies partic...
- 12:38 PM | Grujevski, Boskovski extradition procedure to start after Interpol notification: justice ministry
The Justice Ministry will initiate the procedure for extradition of Goran Grujevski and Nikola Bosko...