- Friday, October 06, 2017 8:47 PM
Krusevo, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - A new era is to start soon in Macedonia, which will bring many projects for the citizens of Krusevo, opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski said late Friday at a pre-election rally in this municipality.
He criticized the economic policies of the incumbent government, saying that 'they are harmful and will bring serious risks and far-reaching consequences'.
In this respect, Gruevski notified the drop of export, industrial production and GDP rates.
'Salaries are going down, there is no foreign investments, and those who are here are considering to depart. Racketeering is back on the streets, crime gets enrooted in every pore of the society. Citizens are not safe,' Gruevski said.
The VMRO-DPMNE policy, he said, derives from projects and solutions.
'We speak about what we will achieve, create. We have projects, vision, solutions for Macedonia. We are offering the new era.' Gruevski said.
The party's candidate for Krusevo mayor, Gjorgi Damcevski, set the municipality's economic development and meeting of young people's needs as his priorities. lk/20:46
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:21 PM | Strategic talks on enhancement of Macedonia-France defense cooperation
Enhancement of cooperation with the Directorate-General for International Relations and Strategy wit...
- 1:47 PM | EP: Third country nationals exempt from visa requirements to apply for EU travel authorization as of 2020
The European Parliament's Civil Liberties Committee approved Thursday new draft rules according to w...
- 12:40 PM | Detention ordered against fifth suspect involved in MP Sela's attack
A judge has ordered a 30-day detention against a man, the fifth suspect, for an attempted murder of ...
- 12:38 PM | Nikolovski: Cooperation with scientific institutions in creation of new agrarian policies
The scientists from 26 countries, representatives of universities, institutions and companies partic...
- 12:38 PM | Grujevski, Boskovski extradition procedure to start after Interpol notification: justice ministry
The Justice Ministry will initiate the procedure for extradition of Goran Grujevski and Nikola Bosko...