- Sunday, October 22, 2017 10:32 AM
Skopje, 22 October 2017 (MIA) - Parties have lodged 27 appeals to the Administrative Court against the decisions of the State Election Commission (SEC) over complaints for the first round of the October 15 local elections, the court told MIA. The appeals' deadline expires at 11:00h on Sunday.
VMRO-DPMNE has lodged 24 appeals, TMRO-2 and Levica-1.
Upon receiving the appeals, the Administrative Court has 48 hours to take a decision.
A mayoral runoff will be held on October 29. ik/10:31
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 PM | CoE Muiznieks: Reconciliation stalled in Western Balkans
Council of Europe's Commissioner for Human Rights Nils Muiznieks voiced concern Tuesday that the rec...
- 7:52 PM | Debate on amendments to draft law on languages adjourned
The Committee on European Affairs adjourned Tuesday its debate on amendments to the draft law on lan...
- 7:23 PM | MATTO: Macedonia to bolster cooperation with Turkish regions
There is room for Macedonia and Turkey to at least triple their trade exchange, namely to increase i...
- 6:23 PM | PM Zaev in Belgrade - meetings with non-resident ambassadors, opposition DP leader Sutanovac
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev briefed Tuesday in Belgrade the non-resident ambassadors that also cover M...
- 5:21 PM | Robert Mugabe resigns as Zimbabwe's president after 37 years
Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe resigned as president Tuesday after 37 years in power, as parliament began ...