- Sunday, October 22, 2017 3:13 PM
Kavadarci, 22 October 2017 (MIA) - Elections were crystal clear, fair and free, with isolated incidents. This has been confirmed by international institutions, said SDSM leader Zoran Zaev in Kavadarci on Sunday when asked to comment yesterday's statement by VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski that the elections were illegitimate.
Regarding Besa's message that SDSM should stay away from the votes of ethnic Albanians, he said their coalition partners were unveiled before the election campaign even began.
During a forum with citizens in downtown Kavadarci, Zaev and SDSM mayoral candidate Betiane Kitev referred to the future of the municipality, saying it has potential and bright perspectives. ik/15:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:30 PM | Minister Spasovski attends Epiphany observance in Pustec
Minister of Interior Oliver Spasovski visited Friday Albania's Pustec municipality, attending the ob...
- 2:36 PM | Last three years hottest on record: UN
The last three years were the hottest on record, the United Nations weather agency said Thursday, ci...
- 2:18 PM | President Ivanov, diplomatic corps attend Epiphany event in Dojran
President Gjorge Ivanov and members of the diplomatic corps to Macedonia attended the event observin...
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...
- 1:39 PM | PM Zaev optimist on name settlement respectable for both sides
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev voiced Friday belief over a solution to the name issue. Prime Minister Zor...