- Sunday, October 22, 2017 3:13 PM
Kavadarci, 22 October 2017 (MIA) - Elections were crystal clear, fair and free, with isolated incidents. This has been confirmed by international institutions, said SDSM leader Zoran Zaev in Kavadarci on Sunday when asked to comment yesterday's statement by VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski that the elections were illegitimate.
Regarding Besa's message that SDSM should stay away from the votes of ethnic Albanians, he said their coalition partners were unveiled before the election campaign even began.
During a forum with citizens in downtown Kavadarci, Zaev and SDSM mayoral candidate Betiane Kitev referred to the future of the municipality, saying it has potential and bright perspectives. ik/15:11
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:55 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Gruevski meets Albanian President Meta
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski met Monday with Albanian President Ilir Meta, referring to bilater...
- 8:32 PM | Zaev-Meta: Macedonia and Albania to boost cooperation
Macedonia and Albania are faced witth similar challenges and their cooperation is just a confirmatio...
- 7:50 PM | Albania premier asks EU for help seizing gang crime profits
Albania’s prime minister wants European Union countries for support in cracking down on criminal gan...
- 7:01 PM | U.S. designates North Korea a state sponsor of terror, triggering sanctions
President Donald Trump designated North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism on Monday, allowing the U...
- 6:58 PM | Serbia: Police arrest 93 suspects in series of raids
Serbia's Interior Ministry (MUP) said on Monday that 93 people were arrested in a large-scale operat...