- Friday, November 10, 2017 5:06 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - As of Monday, the Parliament is entering a phase of intensive activities, considering the resumption of sessions dedicated to the draft law on usage of languages, 2018 draft budget, election of new government members and a public prosecutor, Q&A, the President's regular annual address and a ratification of the Macedonia-Bulgaria friendship treaty, Speaker Talat Xhaferi told reporters on Friday.
He also announced changes of the Parliament Rules of Procedure related to the launch of the European Parliament's 'Jean Monnet' initiative, which should raise the level of dialogue among the political actors in Macedonia and contribute to the constructive functioning of the Parliament. Some regulations related to the number of parliamentary groups and debates will also be a subject of procedure amending, Xhaferi said.
Xhaferi said he had already got in touch with the President's Office about the need of electing new members of the Constitutional Court. lk/17:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:40 PM | Alternate FM Katrougalos announces Greece's intention to support Macedonia's bid to join Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
Alternate Minister for Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos in a letter to the EU Commissioners in ch...
- 6:40 PM | Academia Balkanica Europeana: The Balkans - an integral creative part of Europe
The European Academy of the Balkans based in Bucharest, also known as Academia Balkanica Europeana, ...
- 5:24 PM | Macedonian government promotes European behavior in Balkan region - DM Sekerinska tells DW
Thus far the Macedonian government has promoted a kind of different approach to policy-making and a ...
- 5:20 PM | New raids kill 13 in Syria suburb
A new wave of deadly Syrian government bombardment in the opposition-held eastern suburbs of the cap...
- 5:05 PM | 'May 25' scandal: 'Maximum' sentence to send clear message, says PM Zaev
I support maximum sentences for those who have committed such crimes like the ones involving an unde...