- Saturday, November 11, 2017 1:15 PM
Skopje, 11 November 2017 (MIA) - The voting from the second round of the Oct. 29 local elections will be repeated on Sunday at polling station 2901 in Skopje’s municipality of Cair. 719 voters are registered at this polling station.
The Administrative Court accepted BESA appeal and decided the voting process to be repeated at this polling station.
The difference in Cair municipality between mayoral candidates Visar Ganiu of DUI and Zekiri Ibrahimi of BESA was 209 votes in the second round, while at the polling station 2901 the difference was 66 votes.
This is the only re-voting at the 2017 Macedonian local elections which were held on Oct. 15 and 29. sk/13:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 PM | CoE Muiznieks: Reconciliation stalled in Western Balkans
Council of Europe's Commissioner for Human Rights Nils Muiznieks voiced concern Tuesday that the rec...
- 7:52 PM | Debate on amendments to draft law on languages adjourned
The Committee on European Affairs adjourned Tuesday its debate on amendments to the draft law on lan...
- 7:23 PM | MATTO: Macedonia to bolster cooperation with Turkish regions
There is room for Macedonia and Turkey to at least triple their trade exchange, namely to increase i...
- 6:23 PM | PM Zaev in Belgrade - meetings with non-resident ambassadors, opposition DP leader Sutanovac
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev briefed Tuesday in Belgrade the non-resident ambassadors that also cover M...
- 5:21 PM | Robert Mugabe resigns as Zimbabwe's president after 37 years
Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe resigned as president Tuesday after 37 years in power, as parliament began ...