- Monday, November 20, 2017 6:24 PM
Skopje, 20 November 2017 (MIA) - The reform package resulting from the Priebe recommendations are the Parliament's priority by the end of the year, Speaker Talat Xhaferi told Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn on Monday.
Xhaferi briefed Hahn on the Parliament's activities related to the reform processes, towards getting a recommendation over the start of EU accession talks, the Speaker's Office said in a press release.
Commissioner Hahn stressed it was essentially significant to adopt laws in this regard and saluted the Speaker's attitude towards the parliamentary opposition and the positive changes in the country. ik/18:23
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:25 PM | Jean Monnet awards presented
The EU Delegation to Macedonia presented late Tuesday the annual 'Jean Monnet' awards in the categor...
- 9:37 PM | Russian meddling in US election was 'hybrid warfare,' Tillerson says
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday branded Russia's alleged meddling in last year's Amer...
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...