- Monday, November 20, 2017 6:24 PM
Skopje, 20 November 2017 (MIA) - The reform package resulting from the Priebe recommendations are the Parliament's priority by the end of the year, Speaker Talat Xhaferi told Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn on Monday.
Xhaferi briefed Hahn on the Parliament's activities related to the reform processes, towards getting a recommendation over the start of EU accession talks, the Speaker's Office said in a press release.
Commissioner Hahn stressed it was essentially significant to adopt laws in this regard and saluted the Speaker's attitude towards the parliamentary opposition and the positive changes in the country. ik/18:23
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...