- Sunday, February 18, 2018 11:47 AM
Athens, 18 February 2018 (MIA) - Points of convergence and positive climate after meeting in Vienna - the key to final agreement remains the combination of the gradual implementation of the erga omnes and amending of the constitution, reads an analysis of the Greek daily 'To Vima' about the marathon meeting of Greek, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias and Nikola Dimitrov in Vienna, MIA reports from Athens.
It should be considered that the talks have been certainly accelerated and there is also an alternation of the composition of the negotiating teams of both parties. The immediate involvement of Foreign Ministers Kotzias and Dimitrov effectively eliminates one of the levels of talks, that of negotiators.
'The talks are focused on an international agreement that will replace the 1995 Interim Accord and become the main pillar of the future relations between Greece and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia,' the analysis reads. lk/11:46
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:02 PM | Turkish agency donates technical equipment to National Conservation Centre
The National Conservation Centre received Thursday technical equipment from the Turkish Cooperation ...
- 1:58 PM | Labour Ministry works on plan to stabilise State Pension Fund
Ministry of Labour and Social Policy works on plan to stabilize the Pension and Disability Insurance...
- 1:52 PM | Parliament plays no role in advancing the values of democratic societies: analysis
Analyzing the manner in which decisions are reached, Macedonia's Parliament has remained a forum in ...
- 1:47 PM | Police seize 91kg marijuana, detain three
The police detained three persons from Skopje and seized 91kg of marijuana in Kicevo on Wednesday.
- 1:32 PM | Zuckerberg: We found a lot of accounts spreading fake news from Macedonia
Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has told CNN they have found many profiles coming from Macedonia spre...