- Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:29 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Minister for Foreign Investments Zorica Apostolska met Thursday with Slovak Ambassador Henrik Markus, discussing opportunities for further enhancement of bilateral economic relations, increase of trade exchange and investments.
Ambassador Markus briefed Minister Apostolska over the interest of a Slovak company to enlarge its production capacities in Macedonia.
Apostolska presented the Government's economic policies and opportunities available for companies through the measures from the Economic Growth Plan, the minister's office said in a press release.
"The Government is committed to building a business environment that will give an incentive and legal certainty to all investment," said Apostolska. ik/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:14 PM | Syrian rebels to evacuate opposition-held town in Ghouta
Hundreds of armed rebels and civilians will begin evacuating a besieged town in eastern Ghouta, a re...
- 9:06 PM | Kosovo lawmakers pass delayed border deal despite tear gas
Lawmakers in Kosovo approved a contentious and long-pending border demarcation deal with Montenegro ...
- 7:57 PM | Macedonia – Belgium – political consultations
The Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Macedonia and Belgium held political consultation on Wednesday ...
- 6:34 PM | Turkey affirms support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Turkey remains staunch supporter of Macedonia’s bid to join NATO, Premier Binali Yıldırım told Wedn...
- 6:31 PM | Trump 'warned' not to congratulate Putin in Russia election
US President Donald Trump did not adhere to warnings from his advisers when he congratulated Vladimi...