- Friday, October 06, 2017 9:38 AM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Further enhancement of excellent economic cooperation between Macedonia and Germany was in the focus of discussions at Thursday's meeting of Minister charged with regulations towards improving the investment climate for domestic enterprises Zoran Sapuric and director of the Delegation of the German Industry and Commerce in Macedonia, Patrick Martens.
Mertens briefed Sapuric on the Delegation's preparations for the launch of a pilot-project over education of technical staff in domestic companies and foreign investments, especially for maintenance of highly-sophisticated equipment.
Mertens also voiced their commitment for transfer of German experiences to be used in Macedonian education system, as well as their plans for Macedonia's promotion as a destination for investments and its export potentials, Minister Sapuric's Office said in a press release. ik/09:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:48 PM | Presentation of Franco-German award for human rights
French, German Ambassadors to Macedonia Christian Thimonier and Thomas Gerberich, along with Prime M...
- 7:54 PM | Decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former UBK officials to be announced next week
Thessaloniki court will announce its decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former Admin...
- 7:15 PM | Muslim leaders call on world to recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital
Muslim leaders condemned U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Is...
- 7:02 PM | DM Sekerinska meets British State Minister for Europe and America Duncan
Macedonia has been working on systemic reforms and advancement of the relations with its neighbors. ...
- 6:32 PM | Brexit: European Parliament backs move to next phase of talks
The European Parliament has voted to back a move to the next phase of Brexit talks, as well as an am...