- Friday, October 06, 2017 11:21 AM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Balkan Energy Group (BEG) and ELEM as of Saturday (October 7) will begin the distribution of heating energy to the homes of the citizens of Skopje that are connected to the central heating system.
BEG and ELEM inform that the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) has approved the start of the heating season before the usual start on October 15 due to the announced temperature drop for tomorrow.
If data of the Hydrometeorological Service, where average outdoor temperature for the next day is equal to or less than 12°С, the heat supply to the consumers can start before October 15, but not before October 1, after prior approval by the ERC. sk/11:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:35 AM | Government discusses amendments to media law
The draft amendments to the Law on Audio and Audiovisual Media Services will be discussed at governm...
- 11:21 AM | Zaev to meet Merkel on Feb. 21 in Berlin
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday (Feb. 21) in B...
- 11:02 AM | President Ivanov wins World Best Leader in New Generation Investing award
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov received late Monday the award “The Best Leader of the World Inve...
- 10:18 AM | Establishment of Experts Club within Economic Chamber of Macedonia
Club of Consultants/Experts that will unite experts in different areas including energy, industry an...
- 10:06 AM | Lebanese army will use all means to counter any Israeli aggression: Army chief
Lebanon’s army has warned Israel against staging a new war on the country, vowing that it will use e...