- Friday, October 06, 2017 11:21 AM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - Balkan Energy Group (BEG) and ELEM as of Saturday (October 7) will begin the distribution of heating energy to the homes of the citizens of Skopje that are connected to the central heating system.
BEG and ELEM inform that the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) has approved the start of the heating season before the usual start on October 15 due to the announced temperature drop for tomorrow.
If data of the Hydrometeorological Service, where average outdoor temperature for the next day is equal to or less than 12°С, the heat supply to the consumers can start before October 15, but not before October 1, after prior approval by the ERC. sk/11:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:48 PM | Presentation of Franco-German award for human rights
French, German Ambassadors to Macedonia Christian Thimonier and Thomas Gerberich, along with Prime M...
- 7:54 PM | Decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former UBK officials to be announced next week
Thessaloniki court will announce its decision on Macedonia's request for extradition of former Admin...
- 7:15 PM | Muslim leaders call on world to recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital
Muslim leaders condemned U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Is...
- 7:02 PM | DM Sekerinska meets British State Minister for Europe and America Duncan
Macedonia has been working on systemic reforms and advancement of the relations with its neighbors. ...
- 6:32 PM | Brexit: European Parliament backs move to next phase of talks
The European Parliament has voted to back a move to the next phase of Brexit talks, as well as an am...