- Friday, November 10, 2017 1:00 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - The 2018 draft-budget guarantees efficient management of state funds, said Prime Minister Zoran Zaev at Friday's press conference.
The Government adopted the draft-Budget on Thursday and forwarded the document to the Parliament.
PM Zaev said the draft-budget contains the recommendations from the public debate, with the basic objective during its drafting being the development component and streamlining more funds for citizens.
"The draft budget secures the state's basic functions, namely the payment of salaries, pensions, social transfers. This is a budget for the citizens and financial stability. It enables conditions for real economic flows and increased realization of capital investments", stressed Zaev. ik/12:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 PM | CoE Muiznieks: Reconciliation stalled in Western Balkans
Council of Europe's Commissioner for Human Rights Nils Muiznieks voiced concern Tuesday that the rec...
- 7:52 PM | Debate on amendments to draft law on languages adjourned
The Committee on European Affairs adjourned Tuesday its debate on amendments to the draft law on lan...
- 7:23 PM | MATTO: Macedonia to bolster cooperation with Turkish regions
There is room for Macedonia and Turkey to at least triple their trade exchange, namely to increase i...
- 6:23 PM | PM Zaev in Belgrade - meetings with non-resident ambassadors, opposition DP leader Sutanovac
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev briefed Tuesday in Belgrade the non-resident ambassadors that also cover M...
- 5:21 PM | Robert Mugabe resigns as Zimbabwe's president after 37 years
Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe resigned as president Tuesday after 37 years in power, as parliament began ...