- Friday, November 10, 2017 1:17 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - The number of tourists in September was 104,120 and the number of nights spent was 242,719, which represents an increase by 23.9 percent and 23.1 percent respectively compared to the same month in 2016, says the State Statistical Office.
The number of domestic tourists in September increased by 10.3 percent, while the number of foreign tourists increased by 29.1%.
The number of nights spent by domestic tourists increased by 23.8 percent, and the number of nights spent by foreign tourists increased by 22.8 percent.
In period January-September, compared to the same period last year, the number of tourists increased by 16.7 percent - the number of domestic tourists increased by 6.9 percent, while that of foreign tourists increased by 23.7 percent. The number of nights spent increased by 12.4 percent - the number of nights spent by domestic tourists increased by 5.3 percent, while those by foreign tourists increased by 22.6 percent. ik/13:15
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:40 PM | Alternate FM Katrougalos announces Greece's intention to support Macedonia's bid to join Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
Alternate Minister for Foreign Affairs Giorgos Katrougalos in a letter to the EU Commissioners in ch...
- 6:40 PM | Academia Balkanica Europeana: The Balkans - an integral creative part of Europe
The European Academy of the Balkans based in Bucharest, also known as Academia Balkanica Europeana, ...
- 5:24 PM | Macedonian government promotes European behavior in Balkan region - DM Sekerinska tells DW
Thus far the Macedonian government has promoted a kind of different approach to policy-making and a ...
- 5:20 PM | New raids kill 13 in Syria suburb
A new wave of deadly Syrian government bombardment in the opposition-held eastern suburbs of the cap...
- 5:05 PM | 'May 25' scandal: 'Maximum' sentence to send clear message, says PM Zaev
I support maximum sentences for those who have committed such crimes like the ones involving an unde...