- Wednesday, December 06, 2017 5:23 PM
Brussels, 6 December 2017 (MIA) - Transport ministers from countries in the region have decided Wednesday to make Belgrade the seat of the Western Balkans Transport Community, Tanjug reported.
An agreement to set up the Transport Community was signed last summer in Trieste, Italy, during a summit of Western Balkan leaders.
The choice of the Community's seat required consensus of all six partners, Tanjug said, adding that it learned a deal had been reached "at the political level" for Pristina - which held up the decision - to "remain neutral during the voting today." ba/17:23
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:43 AM | Tens of thousands of Romanians brave snow for corruption protest
ens of thousands of Romanians marched through heavy snow in Bucharest on Saturday in protest against...
- 10:34 AM | Afghan forces end Intercontinental Hotel siege
A 12-hour siege of a luxury hotel by gunmen in the Afghan capital has come to an end, security force...
- 4:18 PM | PM Tsipras: Macedonian nation never existed in ancient time, nor did Athenians or Spartans
A Macedonian nation never existed in the period of classical antiquity, as it was the case with the ...
- 4:14 PM | US Embassy in Skopje: Visa, emergency service to continue for US citizens
Scheduled passport and visas services, and emergency services for US citizens, will continue at the ...
- 2:25 PM | UMD urges Macedonia's authorities to put an end to name talks
The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) supports the #OurNameisMacedonia Campaign, spearheaded by Maced...