- Thursday, December 07, 2017 8:50 AM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - Final conference of EU-funded project "Programme for (Self) Employment of Single Mothers", implemented in Skopje, Bitola and Stip over the past year, will be held on Thursday.
The programme, implemented by the Business Confederation of Macedonia, Association of Business Women, and Institute for Management Support, was intended for preparation and enhancement of competence of women-single mothers on the labor market.
Training on development of business skills and vocational training were held over the course of the project. ik/08:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:18 PM | President Ivanov, diplomatic corps attend Epiphany event in Dojran
President Gjorge Ivanov and members of the diplomatic corps to Macedonia attended the event observin...
- 1:46 PM | Turkish shelling marks start of Afrin operation, minister says
Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Kurdish-controlled Afrin region has “de facto” begun with cross-border...
- 1:39 PM | PM Zaev optimist on name settlement respectable for both sides
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev voiced Friday belief over a solution to the name issue. Prime Minister Zor...
- 1:08 PM | PM Zaev attend epiphany event in Struga
Tomce Golaboski, a Struga native living in the Netherlands, caught the Holy Cross in the waters of B...
- 1:01 PM | Daniel Doncevski catches Holy Cross in Skopje
Daniel Doncevski from Skopje settlement Cento caught Friday the Holy Cross from the Vardar river, wh...