- Thursday, October 05, 2017 8:45 AM
Skopje, 5 October 2017 (MIA) - Veles Theatre “Jordan Hadzi Konstantinov Dzinot” will perform Thursday evening Joe Penhall's stage play Blue/Orange directed by Aleksandar Ivanovski at the International Theatre Festival “In Vino Veritas” held in Culture Centre in Vinica.
The cast includes Faik Mefailoski, Samoil Stojanovski and Zarko Spasovski. Katerina Momeva is the dramatist, Filip Korunovski is the set designer and Sasko Kostov wrote the music.
Blue/Orange is a play written by English dramatist, Joe Penhall. A sardonically comic piece which touches on race, mental illness and 21st century British life. sk/08:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:50 PM | PM Zaev: Macedonia’s accession to NATO not an obstacle to advancing the relations with Russia
NATO membership is Macedonia’s strategic goal and it is not an obstacle for the country to advance i...
- 5:35 PM | Macedonia holds European record of most prison breaks
Macedonia has the highest rate of prison breakouts, shows a survey published Tuesday by the Council ...
- 5:11 PM | Greek gov't spokesman Tzanakopoulos expects progress in name talks
Greece is expecting the comments on a draft agreement Athens has sent to Skopje. It also expect a p...
- 3:11 PM | Several people shot at Maryland high school: media report
Several people were shot at a Maryland high school on Tuesday, local news media reported, after scho...
- 2:59 PM | Turgenev's A Month in the Country rehearsals begin in MNT
Thirty years after directing Macedonian playwright Goran Stefanovski’s Black Hole, Italian director ...