- Thursday, October 05, 2017 12:13 PM
Skopje, 5 October 2017 (MIA) - The Tose Proeski Fan Club and the Tose Proeski Foundation organise Thursday evening music happening "Be Part of Tose's Starry Sky" at Macedonia Square. A new song by Tose, titled "Light the Flame" which is announcement of a new album recorded in London will be promoted at the event.
There are no words to describe the happiness and the satisfaction we feel to have the privilege and the honour to promote for the first time a new song by Tose to the fans. Even ten years after Proeski’s early death, the flames of his fans did not fade away. The event honours the last humanitarian concert by Tose Proeski ten years ago and remembrance to his music but also to make the legendary “starry sky,” the Tose Proeski Fan Club said in a press release.
Tose Proeski died in a car crash near Nova Gradiska in Croatia on October 16, 2007 at the age of 26. sk/12:10
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: New name should also be a constitutional name of neighboring country
The name Skopje and Athens will agree upon should at the same time become a constitutional name of t...
- 8:53 PM | Trump announces ‘heaviest ever’ sanctions on North Korea
US President Donald Trump rolled out sanctions against North Korea-linked shipping assets Friday, ha...
- 8:03 PM | Dimitrov-Reynders: Macedonia wishes for dignified name solution
At the sidelines of CEPS forum in Brussels, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov briefed his ...
- 7:17 PM | Croatian opposition join forces to topple Andrej Plenkovic's government
Croatia's united opposition, led by the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and MOST, as of next week is s...
- 6:48 PM | Inter-party group on LGBTI rights set up in Parliament
An inter-party parliamentary group tasked with advancing LGBTI rights was formed Friday in Parliamen...