- Wednesday, November 08, 2017 8:32 AM
Skopje, 8 November 2017 (MIA) - Skopje-based National and University Library "St.Clement of Ohrid" hosts November 8-9 the sixth conference of directors of national libraries from Southeast Europe, including Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia and Slovenia.
The conference will focus on possibilities for exchange of digital content and joint activities within the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018, as well as information exchange over current and future projects.
An exhibit and workshop will also be held within the conference. ik/08:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:47 PM | CoE Muiznieks: Reconciliation stalled in Western Balkans
Council of Europe's Commissioner for Human Rights Nils Muiznieks voiced concern Tuesday that the rec...
- 7:52 PM | Debate on amendments to draft law on languages adjourned
The Committee on European Affairs adjourned Tuesday its debate on amendments to the draft law on lan...
- 7:23 PM | MATTO: Macedonia to bolster cooperation with Turkish regions
There is room for Macedonia and Turkey to at least triple their trade exchange, namely to increase i...
- 6:23 PM | PM Zaev in Belgrade - meetings with non-resident ambassadors, opposition DP leader Sutanovac
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev briefed Tuesday in Belgrade the non-resident ambassadors that also cover M...
- 5:21 PM | Robert Mugabe resigns as Zimbabwe's president after 37 years
Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe resigned as president Tuesday after 37 years in power, as parliament began ...