- Friday, December 29, 2017 3:57 PM
Skopje, 29 December 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian conductor, composer and arranger Dzijan Emin on January 4-5 will conduct two concerts in the Budapest-based MUPA, one of the most prestigious venues in Hungary.
Emin will conduct concerts dubbed Myrtil-Paris Symphony with Myrtill Micheller, one of the best European jazz artists, performing as soloist.
The sold-out concerts will see performances of compositions by Yves Montand, Édith Piaf, Michel Legrand, Joe Dassin, etc.
In November, the Macedonian conductor helmed the concert Neuland-Sensorium, which included his compositions. It was named the event of the year by the urban lifestyle portal 'Reborn'.
At the same time, Emin collaborated as an orchestrator of the score for the most expensive film ever made in India with the French artist Rico the Wizard. ba/15:56
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:33 PM | Projkovski's Romeo and Juliet voted the best play of 2017 in Turkey
Romeo and Juliet, produced by the Istanbul National Theater and directed by Dejan Projkovski, was vo...
- 3:32 PM | Kosovo's Thaci and Haradinaj condemn killing of leading Serb politician
Kosovo President Hashim Thaci and PM Ramush Haradinaj have strongly denounced the killing of Oliver ...
- 3:10 PM | Language E-learning Center promotes Macedonian culture in the USA
The Macedonian Language E-learning Center (http://makedonskijazik.org) celebrated its 10-year annive...
- 3:03 PM | President Vucic calls Ivanovic's murder 'terrorist act'
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said Tuesday that Serbia views the fatal attack on Oliver Ivanovi...
- 2:54 PM | EU still open to Britain changing mind on Brexit
Leaders of the European Union institutions weighed into a new British debate on whether to hold a se...