- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 9:14 AM
Skopje, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - More than 80 artworks by 60 female artists from Macedonia and former Yugoslavia will be presented at the exhibition titled “The Wonderful Women from Collection of National Gallery of Macedonia” which will be opened Wednesday evening in Cifte Amam.
The exhibition features paintresses whose works are mainly stored in the gallery’s depots. Artworks by seven artists are included in the permanent exhibition of the National Gallery of Macedonia. The oldest art piece, oil on canvas painting (1905-1910) by the artist Nadezda Petrovic will be presented.
The exhibition opens on the occasion of the International Women’s Day and last until the end of March. sk/09:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:02 PM | Turkish agency donates technical equipment to National Conservation Centre
The National Conservation Centre received Thursday technical equipment from the Turkish Cooperation ...
- 1:58 PM | Labour Ministry works on plan to stabilise State Pension Fund
Ministry of Labour and Social Policy works on plan to stabilize the Pension and Disability Insurance...
- 1:52 PM | Parliament plays no role in advancing the values of democratic societies: analysis
Analyzing the manner in which decisions are reached, Macedonia's Parliament has remained a forum in ...
- 1:47 PM | Police seize 91kg marijuana, detain three
The police detained three persons from Skopje and seized 91kg of marijuana in Kicevo on Wednesday.
- 1:32 PM | Zuckerberg: We found a lot of accounts spreading fake news from Macedonia
Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has told CNN they have found many profiles coming from Macedonia spre...