- Wednesday, March 07, 2018 5:38 PM
Brussels, 7 March 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov held a meeting on Wednesday in Brussels with Federica Mogherini, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice-President of the EC, MIA reports from Brussels.
The interlocutors discussed the stability of the region and the European integration path of Macedonia, Dimitrov's office said.
"Macedonia got back on the European track, both by implementing its domestic reform agenda and by investing in building bridges and friendship with the neighbors. Macedonia today is a chance, and a joint obligations as well with the EU to show that not only we can end a crisis, but we can also make an irrevocable achievement - the Republic of Macedonia to finally leave the waiting room and to start accession talks with the EU," Dimitrov told MIA after the meeting. ba/17:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:02 PM | Turkish agency donates technical equipment to National Conservation Centre
The National Conservation Centre received Thursday technical equipment from the Turkish Cooperation ...
- 1:58 PM | Labour Ministry works on plan to stabilise State Pension Fund
Ministry of Labour and Social Policy works on plan to stabilize the Pension and Disability Insurance...
- 1:52 PM | Parliament plays no role in advancing the values of democratic societies: analysis
Analyzing the manner in which decisions are reached, Macedonia's Parliament has remained a forum in ...
- 1:47 PM | Police seize 91kg marijuana, detain three
The police detained three persons from Skopje and seized 91kg of marijuana in Kicevo on Wednesday.
- 1:32 PM | Zuckerberg: We found a lot of accounts spreading fake news from Macedonia
Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has told CNN they have found many profiles coming from Macedonia spre...