- Thursday, December 07, 2017 1:55 PM
Vienna, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Thursday that despite certain progress on the Balkans, instability is still present in some parts of the region.
"Governments should speed up economic and political reforms, including institutional strengthening, fight against corruption and enhancement of the rule of law", said Tillerson in his address at the 24th OSCE Ministerial Council.
According to him, implementation of reforms is the key step for the Balkans' stability and prosperity. ik/13:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:29 PM | Stoltenberg/Zaev: Name dispute settlement crucial for Macedonia's NATO membership, no plan 'B'
The Alliance has no plan 'B' for Macedonia's NATO accession, hence the name dispute must be settled,...
- 6:14 PM | Macedonian parliamentary parties held 'constructive' meetings with NATO's Stoltenberg
Officials of the parties from the ruling coalition DUI and SDSM and the opposition party VMRO-DPMNE ...
- 5:13 PM | MoFA: Mediator's ideas shouldn't be commented before in-depth analysis is made
According to diplomatic principles, ideas of the mediator should not be commended until an in-depth ...
- 4:54 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Special Prosecutor Janeva
The Special Prosecution Office (SPO) is determined to fulfill the goal it has been set for, namely t...
- 4:26 PM | NATO Secretary General Secretary meets Speaker Xhaferi
A constructive dialogue, engagement of state institutions and all political stakeholders in implemen...