- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:41 AM
Pyongyang, 19 April 2017 (MIA) - North Koreans have a choice of 15 state-approved haircuts, a journalist who has been given access to the country has claimed.
Illustrated guides have appeared in hair salons in the capital Pyongyang showing haircuts deemed acceptable.
Each is similar in style, with long hair definitely off the menu — but Kim Jong-un’s distinctive ‘do is no where to be seen.
Women, who are also afforded 15 different styles, according to images, have a little more choice.
In 2013, images of a haircut guide in North Korea circulated on the internet. The new styles, although similar, appear to be an update of these looks.
Dying your hair is apparently banned. sk/10:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 AM | Trump rolls out new Afghanistan policy in push to improve relations with interventionist party wing
Embattled US President Donald Trump presented the new Afghanistan war policy, in which he said that ...
- 9:08 AM | Greece blames Turkey of violating its airspace
Greece blames Turkey of violating its air space above the Aegean Sea dozens of times. These alleged ...
- 8:51 AM | Government begins procedure to appoint new Public Prosecutor
The Government begins a procedure to appoint a new Public Prosecutor, after Marko Zvrlevski was dism...
- 8:41 PM | Croatia fights dozens of fires along Adriatic coast
Croatian firefighters and armed forces were fighting dozens of wildfires on Monday along the Adriati...
- 7:59 PM | Macedonia committed to developing good-neighborly relations with Serbia
Avoiding to make hasty conclusions, Macedonia's government welcomes the announcements of official Be...