- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:41 AM
Pyongyang, 19 April 2017 (MIA) - North Koreans have a choice of 15 state-approved haircuts, a journalist who has been given access to the country has claimed.
Illustrated guides have appeared in hair salons in the capital Pyongyang showing haircuts deemed acceptable.
Each is similar in style, with long hair definitely off the menu — but Kim Jong-un’s distinctive ‘do is no where to be seen.
Women, who are also afforded 15 different styles, according to images, have a little more choice.
In 2013, images of a haircut guide in North Korea circulated on the internet. The new styles, although similar, appear to be an update of these looks.
Dying your hair is apparently banned. sk/10:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:25 PM | Jean Monnet awards presented
The EU Delegation to Macedonia presented late Tuesday the annual 'Jean Monnet' awards in the categor...
- 9:37 PM | Russian meddling in US election was 'hybrid warfare,' Tillerson says
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday branded Russia's alleged meddling in last year's Amer...
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...