- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:41 AM
Pyongyang, 19 April 2017 (MIA) - North Koreans have a choice of 15 state-approved haircuts, a journalist who has been given access to the country has claimed.
Illustrated guides have appeared in hair salons in the capital Pyongyang showing haircuts deemed acceptable.
Each is similar in style, with long hair definitely off the menu — but Kim Jong-un’s distinctive ‘do is no where to be seen.
Women, who are also afforded 15 different styles, according to images, have a little more choice.
In 2013, images of a haircut guide in North Korea circulated on the internet. The new styles, although similar, appear to be an update of these looks.
Dying your hair is apparently banned. sk/10:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:41 PM | Pro-Assad militias to enter Syria's Afrin: state media
Militias allied to the Syrian government will enter the Afrin region, Syrian media reported on Monda...
- 2:36 PM | West's attitude stoking tensions in Balkans: Lavrov
The West is stoking tensions in the Balkans despite Russia's pacific stance, Russian Foreign Ministe...
- 2:06 PM | Zaev-Markus: Slovakia supports Macedonia's EU, NATO integration
Slovakia supports Macedonia's EU and NATO integration process and will assist the country in signifi...
- 1:42 PM | Journalist Talevska admits guilt in "Tifani" case
Journalist Ivona Talevska admitted guilt on Monday regarding the tax evasion charges in the Special ...
- 1:34 PM | Greek FM Kotzias to visit Skopje by February-end or March
Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias is coming to Skopje again by the end of February or the beginni...