- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:41 AM
Pyongyang, 19 April 2017 (MIA) - North Koreans have a choice of 15 state-approved haircuts, a journalist who has been given access to the country has claimed.
Illustrated guides have appeared in hair salons in the capital Pyongyang showing haircuts deemed acceptable.
Each is similar in style, with long hair definitely off the menu — but Kim Jong-un’s distinctive ‘do is no where to be seen.
Women, who are also afforded 15 different styles, according to images, have a little more choice.
In 2013, images of a haircut guide in North Korea circulated on the internet. The new styles, although similar, appear to be an update of these looks.
Dying your hair is apparently banned. sk/10:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:12 PM | Ahmeti: Majority of our requirements included in government's programme
DUI leader Ali Ahmeti said after Wednesday's meeting with parliamentary parties of ethnic Albanians ...
- 6:50 PM | Future of the EU-27 is priority in Brexit negotiations, Merkel says
Germany and its European Union peers will conduct divorce talks with Britain in a friendly fashion, ...
- 6:47 PM | Security tops agenda as Cyprus peace talks resume
Rival sides in Cyprus' decades-old dispute have exchanged some "creative ideas" on bridging differen...
- 5:39 PM | At least 15 dead in cluster bomb attack in eastern Syria
At least 15 people were killed in a cluster bomb attack on an ISIS-held village in eastern Syria on ...
- 5:14 PM | European Affairs Committee to call Parliament to adopt a declaration for speeding up Macedonia's EU-integration
The country has made progress bringing about fresh start that fuels hope and optimism among citizens...