- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:48 AM
Washington, 13 September 2017 (MIA) - President Donald Trump has become a grandfather for the ninth time, NBC News reports.
Eric Trump, the president's son, and Eric's wife, Lara, welcomed their son, Eric "Luke" Trump, on Tuesday.
The Trump Organization announced the birth on Twitter.
The president congratulated his son and daughter-in-law on Twitter after the announcement. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders noted Luke's birth at Tuesday's news briefing, saying, "We're all looking forward to meeting him soon."
Eric Trump and his brother Don Jr., were forceful advocates for their father on the campaign trail and have remained in New York to run the family business.
Lara Trump was also a frequent campaign presence and has been working on the president's re-election efforts. sk/09:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:05 PM | Deputy PM: Swiss experiences to help Macedonia efficiently implement languages law
Deputy PM in charge of European affairs Bujar Osmani met Tuesday with the Deputy State Secretary of ...
- 1:04 PM | PM Tsipras, Chancellor Merkel discuss name issue in phone call
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras had a phone conversation with Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel...
- 12:59 PM | President Ivanov places wreath at Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Mausoleum in Ankara
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov, who is paying an official visit to Turkey, placed a wreath at th...
- 12:54 PM | Zaev-Csaba: Canada supports Macedonia’s NATO integration
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Canadian Ambassador to Macedonia Kathleen Csaba met Tuesday and assess...
- 12:27 PM | Turkey foiled Syrian move into Afrin after Putin talks: Erdogan
Turkey thwarted the possible deployment of Syrian government troops into the northwest Afrin region ...