- Tuesday, November 21, 2017 5:14 PM
New York, 21 November 2017 (MIA) - Forbes has crowned Beyonce as the highest paid woman in music, AP reported.
Forbes magazine says the singer earned $105 million over a yearlong period stretching from June 2016 to June of this year. Beyonce's earnings were boosted by her ''Formation'' world tour last year, which Forbes says grossed $250 million.
Runner-up Adele also enjoyed a successful year on the road. Her tour helped contribute to $69 million in earnings.
Taylor Swift, Celine Dion and Jennifer Lopez complete the top five highest female earners in the business.
Dolly Parton is a surprising sixth. Forbes says the 71-year-old brought in $37 million with the help of 63 shows during the yearlong period. ba/17:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:25 PM | Jean Monnet awards presented
The EU Delegation to Macedonia presented late Tuesday the annual 'Jean Monnet' awards in the categor...
- 9:37 PM | Russian meddling in US election was 'hybrid warfare,' Tillerson says
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday branded Russia's alleged meddling in last year's Amer...
- 8:55 PM | U.S. Congress to let Iran deadline pass, leave decision to Trump
The U.S. Congress will allow a deadline on re-imposing sanctions on Iran to pass this week, congress...
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...