- Tuesday, November 21, 2017 5:14 PM
New York, 21 November 2017 (MIA) - Forbes has crowned Beyonce as the highest paid woman in music, AP reported.
Forbes magazine says the singer earned $105 million over a yearlong period stretching from June 2016 to June of this year. Beyonce's earnings were boosted by her ''Formation'' world tour last year, which Forbes says grossed $250 million.
Runner-up Adele also enjoyed a successful year on the road. Her tour helped contribute to $69 million in earnings.
Taylor Swift, Celine Dion and Jennifer Lopez complete the top five highest female earners in the business.
Dolly Parton is a surprising sixth. Forbes says the 71-year-old brought in $37 million with the help of 63 shows during the yearlong period. ba/17:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | Rama's 'joint president' statement is outrageous, says FM Dacic
Serbia's Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic condemned Monday the statement of Edi Rama saying that the EU ...
- 8:57 PM | Erdogan warns Syrian government against deal with YPG
Syria's government will face consequences if it reaches an agreement with the Kurdish YPG militia ag...
- 8:25 PM | MP Sela testifies in trial against his attackers
Giving testimony at a trial regarding the violent events in Parliament on 27 April 2017, Zijadin Sel...
- 7:48 PM | Ex-Greek ambassador says he's moderate optimist for name solution
Moderate optimism for finding a solution to the name issue has been expressed by the former Greek am...
- 7:10 PM | TV journalist Talevska sentenced to two years of probation (UPD)
TV journalist Ivona Talevska on Monday was sentenced to two years of probation after pleading guilty...