- Monday, February 08, 2016 1:18 PM
Gevgelija, 8 February 2016 (MIA) - The Macedonian Army informed it is continuing its work to add a second border fence around the one already built near the Gevgelija border crossing with Greece. The fences are put in place to control the flow of refugees going through Greece, and to prevent illegal border crossing.
The Army informs that work had begun on Saturday afternoon. The new fence will go parallel to the earlier one, only a few meters away from it.cc/13:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:45 PM | France's Macron says world is losing battle against climate change
French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday told dozens of world leaders and company bosses gathered...
- 8:36 PM | Macedonia earmarks MKD six million in aid to flood-affected regions in Albania
Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday has earmarked MKD six million (about EUR 97...
- 7:12 PM | Macedonia and Kosovo have no open issues, say Zaev and Thaci
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev after meeting Tuesday with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci said fresh opport...
- 6:52 PM | Ivanov-Temer: Macedonia, Brazil to boost economic cooperation
Possibilities have been created for advancing Macedonia-Brazil cooperation, in particular in the sph...
- 6:15 PM | Wind, rain slam Croatia, Slovenia; 1 death reported
Croatia’s state television says one man died as heavy rains and strong winds slammed the country, al...