- Monday, February 08, 2016 1:18 PM
Gevgelija, 8 February 2016 (MIA) - The Macedonian Army informed it is continuing its work to add a second border fence around the one already built near the Gevgelija border crossing with Greece. The fences are put in place to control the flow of refugees going through Greece, and to prevent illegal border crossing.
The Army informs that work had begun on Saturday afternoon. The new fence will go parallel to the earlier one, only a few meters away from it.cc/13:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:39 PM | Abe on course for resounding victory in Japan, exit polls say
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling coalition is on course for a resounding victory in Sunda...
- 10:50 AM | US, Norwegian musicians to close 36. SJF
Craig Taborn and his quartet (USA) and Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit (Norway) will close the 36. Skop...
- 10:45 AM | China says jobless rate lowest in years, but challenges persist
China’s unemployment rate has hit its lowest point in multiple years at 3.95 percent by the end of S...
- 10:42 AM | Czech vote winner Babis wants active EU role, not favoring government with extremists
The Czech Republic must seek partners beyond the central European Visegrad Group to find common grou...
- 10:36 AM | Local elections in Kosovo
Voters in Kosovo are heading to the polls on Sunday in an election to choose mayors and councilors i...