- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:40 AM
Gevgelija, 31 January 2017 (MIA) - Traffic at the main border crossing with Greece - Gevgelija - is interrupted on Tuesday due to a strike by Greek farmers.
The blockade, which includes tractors and other farming vehicles, was put in place on Monday afternoon. There is no information yet how long the farmers will stay there. Passengers can only cross the border on foot and vehicle traffic is not allowed.
Motorists are advised to use the Dojran and Bitola border crossings if they want to go to Greece.cc/09:39
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:09 PM | Xhaferi wraps up visit to Washington with meetings with Tsvetanov and Twining
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi on the sidelines of the Parliamentary Intelligence-Security Forum i...
- 3:27 PM | Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of Nazi Germany
Former President Barack Obama says Americans must be vigilant in their defense of democracy or risk ...
- 2:35 PM | Swiss FOS Asset Management plans to restart “Feni Industries”
The FOS Asset Management SA (FOS), a Swiss based investment company, is one of the potential investo...
- 2:13 PM | Negotiating team not to expand at the meeting with Nimetz
The news broadcast by several media about participation of more individuals in the negotiation proce...
- 1:22 PM | Macedonia to implement Slovenian practices and experiences in several areas
Slovenian institutions will support the processes of harmonization of the Macedonian legislation wit...