- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:40 AM
Gevgelija, 31 January 2017 (MIA) - Traffic at the main border crossing with Greece - Gevgelija - is interrupted on Tuesday due to a strike by Greek farmers.
The blockade, which includes tractors and other farming vehicles, was put in place on Monday afternoon. There is no information yet how long the farmers will stay there. Passengers can only cross the border on foot and vehicle traffic is not allowed.
Motorists are advised to use the Dojran and Bitola border crossings if they want to go to Greece.cc/09:39
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:45 PM | Greek PM Tsipras: New name should also be a constitutional name of neighboring country
The name Skopje and Athens will agree upon should at the same time become a constitutional name of t...
- 8:53 PM | Trump announces ‘heaviest ever’ sanctions on North Korea
US President Donald Trump rolled out sanctions against North Korea-linked shipping assets Friday, ha...
- 8:03 PM | Dimitrov-Reynders: Macedonia wishes for dignified name solution
At the sidelines of CEPS forum in Brussels, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov briefed his ...
- 7:17 PM | Croatian opposition join forces to topple Andrej Plenkovic's government
Croatia's united opposition, led by the Social Democratic Party (SDP) and MOST, as of next week is s...
- 6:48 PM | Inter-party group on LGBTI rights set up in Parliament
An inter-party parliamentary group tasked with advancing LGBTI rights was formed Friday in Parliamen...