- Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:40 AM
Gevgelija, 31 January 2017 (MIA) - Traffic at the main border crossing with Greece - Gevgelija - is interrupted on Tuesday due to a strike by Greek farmers.
The blockade, which includes tractors and other farming vehicles, was put in place on Monday afternoon. There is no information yet how long the farmers will stay there. Passengers can only cross the border on foot and vehicle traffic is not allowed.
Motorists are advised to use the Dojran and Bitola border crossings if they want to go to Greece.cc/09:39
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:39 PM | Abe on course for resounding victory in Japan, exit polls say
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling coalition is on course for a resounding victory in Sunda...
- 10:50 AM | US, Norwegian musicians to close 36. SJF
Craig Taborn and his quartet (USA) and Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit (Norway) will close the 36. Skop...
- 10:45 AM | China says jobless rate lowest in years, but challenges persist
China’s unemployment rate has hit its lowest point in multiple years at 3.95 percent by the end of S...
- 10:42 AM | Czech vote winner Babis wants active EU role, not favoring government with extremists
The Czech Republic must seek partners beyond the central European Visegrad Group to find common grou...
- 10:36 AM | Local elections in Kosovo
Voters in Kosovo are heading to the polls on Sunday in an election to choose mayors and councilors i...