- Thursday, March 08, 2018 3:32 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - 'Secret Ingredient' by Macedonian director Gjorce Stavreski has been shortlisted in an official competition of the 36th Bergamo Film Meeting, where it will vie for awards along six other films.
The film festival in the Italian city of Bergamo runs from March 10 until March 18. The festival this year features over 150 films, including documentaries and shorts, as well as workshops, film marathons and exhibitions, the production company Fragment Film said on Thursday.
Norwegian actress Liv Ullmann is a special guest of the festival, which in her honor will organize a retrospective of her films and a photo exhibition.
To mark the 50th anniversary of the Prague Spring, the festival hosts a special program dubbed 'The Rebels of 1968' that includes seven films of the New Wave movement of Czechoslovakian cinema. ba/15:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:57 PM | Let’s work together on building our Europe, PM Zaev tells the Young European Federalists
Let’s work together on building our Europe, as people wish for a fair world that offers opportunity ...
- 9:05 PM | Macedonian social-democrats, Bulgarian socialists sign memo of cooperation
Delegations of the Macedonian Social –Democratic Union (SDSM) and Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), l...
- 8:36 PM | France's Macron says suspect killed 3, injured 16
French President Emmanuel Macron says the armed man who took hostages in a supermarket killed three ...
- 8:26 PM | PM Zaev meets delegation of EP European People’s Party group
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Friday with a delegation of the European People’s Party Group in the E...
- 8:04 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets Greek FM Kotzias
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi commended Friday the pace of the Skopje-Athens bilateral and the ...