- Friday, November 10, 2017 9:29 AM
Zagreb/Belfast, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - Croatia have one foot in next summer’s World Cup finals after beating Greece 4-1 in the first leg of Europe’s qualifier play-offs, euronews reports.
Statistically speaking, the Greeks have a 10% chance of overturning that result when the two teams meet again in the second and decisive tie in Athens on Sunday.
Northern Ireland must go to Switzerland on Sunday and win if they want to make it to Russia for the country’s fourth World Cup finals appearance.
A controversial Ricardo Rodriguez penalty gave the Swiss a 1-0 win in the first leg in Belfast. ik/09:29
- 9:47 PM | CoE Muiznieks: Reconciliation stalled in Western Balkans
Council of Europe's Commissioner for Human Rights Nils Muiznieks voiced concern Tuesday that the rec...
- 7:52 PM | Debate on amendments to draft law on languages adjourned
The Committee on European Affairs adjourned Tuesday its debate on amendments to the draft law on lan...
- 7:23 PM | MATTO: Macedonia to bolster cooperation with Turkish regions
There is room for Macedonia and Turkey to at least triple their trade exchange, namely to increase i...
- 6:23 PM | PM Zaev in Belgrade - meetings with non-resident ambassadors, opposition DP leader Sutanovac
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev briefed Tuesday in Belgrade the non-resident ambassadors that also cover M...
- 5:21 PM | Robert Mugabe resigns as Zimbabwe's president after 37 years
Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe resigned as president Tuesday after 37 years in power, as parliament began ...