AD “MIA” bases its business philosophy on services that are fully harmonized with the requirements of users/clients and the valid regulations.
MIA’s strategic goals are to satisfy:
MIA achieves its strategic goals by observing principles:
- equality of all users/clients;
- right to protection of all users/clients;
- services provided by MIA must be professionally, efficiently and economically realized;
- meeting the needs and expectations of clients/users, in line with best practices and regulations, is the first priority in the execution of our operations;
- team work based on communication between clients/users and MIA’s competent services is the foundation of our competency and service provision;
- planning, prevention, improvement and innovation of staff, users/clients and other parties concerned;
- building partnership relations with all parties concerned, which take part in the enhancement of our services, is our permanent commitment;
- sustainable development based on quality, environmental protection, general security, health and safety of staff and our environment;
- implementation of this Policy and achievement of a new business culture is enabled through training programs and motivation of MIA staff;
- MIA continually reevaluates the Quality System, for the purpose of establishing a process of permanent improvement of daily operations, projected tasks and quality objectives.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
AD Macedonian Information Agency – MIA Skopje, being a leading agency in the journalism field in the Republic of Macedonia and a socially responsible agency for the wider community, undertakes activities within its business operations that fully observe the environmental law and other environment-related regulations, committed to continual improvement of the agency’s effect on environment.
In line with this, MIA attaches enormous importance to the awareness over its effect on the environment through its operations. Therefore, it will work on fully applying this position in all of its operations, making sure that all activities in national terms are carried out as “Responsible Citizen”.
The environmental policy clearly states our minimum requirements:
- We are socially responsible in protecting the environment, our thoughts and actions are aimed towards a sustainable society, in the interest of future generations;
- We attach greatest importance to environmental protection. The MIA leadership is directly responsible in defining and implementing the environmental protection policy;
- We use a modern system for environmental management, in order to secure effective enforcement of our environmental protection policy;
- We use an anticipative approach in environmental protection. We consider the legal norms as minimum requirements, which we often surpass to a large extent;
- Our policy of informing is aimed towards respecting the environmental protection goals. These goals have an effect on our conduct towards contracting parties;
- We are trying to find solutions for products and services that save energy and natural resources;
- We actively engage our staff in environmental protection measures;
- We inform the public and owners on our activities towards environmental protection, promoting constructive dialogue and cooperation in our efforts to enhance the environment.
Skopje, October 2012
- 8:15 PM | Juncker says he’s lost track of Romanian prime ministers
There have been so many Romanian prime ministers of late that European Commission President Jean-Cla...
- 7:59 PM | PM Zaev, President Steinmeier commend Macedonia-Germany relations
Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Germany's President Frank-Walter Steinmeier voiced satisfa...
- 7:18 PM | Russia, Iran must help end 'massacre' in Syria enclave: Berlin
Germany on Wednesday urged Russia and Iran to push the Syrian regime to end the deadly airstrikes on...
- 5:44 PM | UNICEF: Every child is entitled to healthy environment
Macedonia's Environment Minister Sadula Duraki and UNICEF Representative Benjamin Perks discussed We...
- 5:41 PM | Branko Gapo's digitized films promoted at Cinematheque of Macedonia
Digitized films and a DVD of the body of work of Macedonian film director Branko Gapo were promoted ...