- Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:44 PM
Skopje, 6 February 2018 (MIA) - The highway leading from Macedonia to the southern border with Greece will be renamed 'Friendship Highway' and the Skopje Airport will be called "Skopje International Airport', Prime Minister Zoran Zaev told a news conference Tuesday with the EU Ambassador to Macedonia, Samuel Zbogar.
The decision passed today by the government, Zaev said, once again affirms the steps aimed at building friendship and confidence with Greece. ba/17:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...